Windows overlap each other

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Mon Feb 28 08:47:35 GMT 2011

On Monday February 28 2011, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 26.02.11 17:06:04, Leon Pollak wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > After the trunk installation, I was able to check that 4.1, 4.1.80, 4.2
> > and the trunk (named 4.3) all have the same problem:
> >
> > While using debug set (the second tab at the upper right corner), I press
> > the 'Projects' tool view.
> > The opened window right border overlaps the main editor window. No
> > border, which allows resize exist, pressing any bottom tool view (gdb,
> > for example) stretches its window over the 'projects' one.
> > The screenshot is attached.
>
> Did you maybe play with the "Lock this tool" button thats left of the
> small 'x' button on each dock? That one enables/disables floating of the
> toolview (instead of docking it between the buttons and the editor via a
> splitter).
WOW!!!!
You are right, this was the cause...
Although I do not remember myself pressing these buttons, as I did not know
what do they do...

And they produce so very very weird behavior...
I was sure this is some bug and reinstalled 4 previous versions to check when
it was introduced...:-(((

Thanks!!!
--
Leon