Windows overlap each other

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Feb 27 22:13:10 GMT 2011

On 26.02.11 17:06:04, Leon Pollak wrote:
> Hello.
>
> After the trunk installation, I was able to check that 4.1, 4.1.80, 4.2 and
> the trunk (named 4.3) all have the same problem:
>
> While using debug set (the second tab at the upper right corner), I press the
> 'Projects' tool view.
> The opened window right border overlaps the main editor window. No border,
> which allows resize exist, pressing any bottom tool view (gdb, for example)
> stretches its window over the 'projects' one.
> The screenshot is attached.

Did you maybe play with the "Lock this tool" button thats left of the
small 'x' button on each dock? That one enables/disables floating of the
toolview (instead of docking it between the buttons and the editor via a
splitter).

Andreas

--
You attempt things that you do not even plan because of your extreme stupidity.