kdevelop slow while in debug

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sun Feb 27 13:20:55 GMT 2011

On Sunday February 27 2011, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> On Saturday 26 February 2011 22:12:28 Leon Pollak wrote:
> > May be adding a breakpoint into the list of breakpoints needs to be
> > checked  for duplication?
>
> Rather, the .gdbinit shouldn't be read more than once, if that.
Not sure...
Sorry, may be I did not express myself clear enough...

The BP is in the .gdbinit. It is read each time user presses F9 - start debug.
And this is correct. IMHO.

What is incorrect, IMHO, that kdevelop sees this BP and inserts it again and
again in cumulative manner. Putting a simple check to avoid BP duplication
should solve the issue...

But this is what Volodya needs to comment on.

BR
--
Leon