kdevelop slow while in debug

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat Feb 26 21:12:28 GMT 2011

Occasionally, I found the source of this slowness!!!

My .gdbinit script contained the command
br myfile.cpp:10

This caused the breakpoint to be multiply defined in kdevelop - the
corresponding record in the 'breakpoint' view was repeated some 100-200 times!

After deleting all them, the normal speed of the kdevelop functioning
restored.

May be adding a breakpoint into the list of breakpoints needs to be checked
for duplication?

Thanks

--
            Dr.Leon M.Pollak