kdevelop slow while in debug

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat Feb 26 18:17:46 GMT 2011

Hello.

Kdevelop became (in last versions, including trunk) very slow while in
debugger. Some days ago i reported the issue connecting it to remote debugging
on error. Now, I debug the "normal" Linux application locally and have the
same situation: each step/step over take about 3-4 seconds.
Even command execution in the GDB command line ('p x') is very time consuming
- the window goes grey for some 3s and then prints out the variable.

Is it a known issue?
If it is my local installation problem, how can I trace the cause?

Many thanks ahead.
--
Leon