Be careful grabbing kdevelop 4.2 for openSuSE

Gerhard Stengel Gerhard.Stengel at gmx.net
Wed Feb 9 23:48:48 GMT 2011

Hi,

I'd recommend not to use the packages from Factory, rather from here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Release:/46/

or 45 if you're a bit more conservative ;-)

Factory may be a bit too unstable.

I've updated every release from 4.4 to 4.6.0 and never ran into any serious trouble.

regards

Gerhard

http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=kdevelop4&baseproject=openSUSE%3A11.3&lang=en&exclude_filter=home%3A&exclude_debug=true

[more]<http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=kdevelop4&baseproject=openSUSE%3A11.3&lang=en&exclude_filter=home%3A&exclude_debug=true#>