Crash

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat Dec 31 13:36:15 GMT 2011

On Saturday 31 December 2011 08:06:04 David Narvaez wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Leon Pollak <leonp at plris.com> wrote:
> > I open my projects with the last git-master and give it time to calm
> > down... Then, I open "Settings"->"Configure kdevelop" - this opens the
> > dialog with different configuration options groups.
> >
> > Now, simply press groups names one by one (to open the options):
> > "Language support", "User interface", "Projects", "Background parser".
> >
> > Pressing "Source formatting" causes kdevelop to crash immediately in my
> > case. Can somebody confirm this crash?
> > Thanks.
>
> I occasionally hit this bug, but the mailing list is not the place to
> post bugs, it's Bugzilla[0]. File a bug there and I will add my
> comments.
>
> David E. Narvaez
Thanks David.
Most of the times I refrain from filling bug report, because I am not sure
that the issue is the real bug and not a coincidence of problems in my
installation and environment.
If someone will confirm the issue, I am more convinced that the problem is in
application and not in my computer. Is it a wrong approach?

I filled the bug report 290256.
Thank you.
--
Leon