Bookmarks toolview

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Apr 30 00:23:32 BST 2011

On 21.04.11 10:27:15, Oliver Schuppe wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> > On 20.04.11 18:15:07, Alexandre Courbot wrote:
> >> Hi everybody,
> >>
> >> In order to easily navigate through given points of my code, I'd like
> >> to use the bookmarks toolview. However, contrary to what I expected
> >> bookmarks added using the Ctrl+B shortcut (or through the editor ->
> >> bookmarks menu) do not show up there. Did I miss something?
> > KDevelop does not have a bookmarks toolview, so can you provide a
> > screenshot of what you're talking about?
>
> It might not come from KDevelop, but rightclicking on the toolview (or
> Window => Toolviews) offers a bookmark toolview. See attachment.

After a lot of digging this seems to come from Okteta, or rather the
Okteta plugin in kdevelop. No idea why its supplying a general-purpose
bookmarks toolview, however you should report a bug against Okteta - the
code implementing the toolview is completely inside the "kasten" library
thats part of the Okteta sources.

Andreas