Bookmarks toolview

Oliver Schuppe Oliver.Schuppe at ziti.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Apr 21 09:27:15 BST 2011

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> On 20.04.11 18:15:07, Alexandre Courbot wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> In order to easily navigate through given points of my code, I'd like
>> to use the bookmarks toolview. However, contrary to what I expected
>> bookmarks added using the Ctrl+B shortcut (or through the editor ->
>> bookmarks menu) do not show up there. Did I miss something?
> KDevelop does not have a bookmarks toolview, so can you provide a
> screenshot of what you're talking about?

It might not come from KDevelop, but rightclicking on the toolview (or
Window => Toolviews) offers a bookmark toolview. See attachment.
I can confirm that the bookmarks set with Ctrl + B do not appear in that
toolview (using KDevelop 4.2.0, KDevPlatform 4.6.2). They do appear in
the menu (Editor => Bookmarks), but only if the file it belongs to is
actually shown - meaning there are no bookmarks for the whole project
but only for the file. I think that's a Kate issue as mentioned in this
list some time ago.

Regards
Oliver