Attention: Branching 4.1 / Master will depend on KDE 4.5

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Sep 1 13:15:22 BST 2010

On Wednesday, 1. September 2010 12:30:21 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> just wanted to remind you that I will branch KDevelop 4.1 now according to
> our release schedule [1] and merge movingrange branches into trunk soonish
> afterwards.
>
> This means:
>
> 1) Hard Feature freeze for 4.1 branch
> 2) master will depend on MovingRange in Kate, meaning KDE 4.5 and above
>
> For last minute objections, ping me on IRC.
>
> Bye
>
> [1]:
> http://kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4/4.1_Release_Schedule

Note to all:

I've created 1.1 / 4.1 branches and will tag them later today and tarball them
for the first beta release.

I'm currently working on MovingRanges branch and purge some last usages of
SmartInterface that David forgot. Probably since Kate 4.5 still ships with the
SmartInterface, but 4.5.60 not anymore.

Afterwards, I'll merge it into master.

Bye
--