KDevelop 4.1 start error

Robin Atwood robin at binro.org
Sat Oct 30 13:56:27 BST 2010

I just installed the latest kdevelop 4.1 and when I start it I get a message
box:

"Could not load project management plugin KDevCMakeManager."

followed by:

"project importing plugin (KDevCMakeManager) does not support the
IProjectFileManager interface."

and when the main window opens none of the panes on the left side are visible
(Projects, File system, etc). This makes it kinda unusable. :(

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling