FORTRAN language plugin

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Oct 18 20:06:34 BST 2010

On Tuesday 12 October 2010 00:07:42 ulissebionda wrote:
>   How about a FORTRAN 90/95 plugin in Kdevelop 4?
>
> alangea

Hey there,

someone has to step up to write a language support plugin for this language.
Until then, nothing will happen in this regard I'm afraid to say.

Maybe you can help? Just a bit of C++/Qt knowledge is required (one could
learn it) and we would help you out with the plugin. I did the same for the
PHP plugin back then and now I'm one of the core contributors of KDevelop :)

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de