No one knows how to solve this question I have.

Leonel Florin Selles leonel06033 at cfg.jovenclub.cu
Sun Oct 17 16:19:41 BST 2010

Hello friends, I need some guidance:

I want to create an application using the KDE's API, I do not know if this
term is properly used for what I want to do (KDE's API).but the point is
that I want to make an application in C + + to detect when I have an open
window like for example the PSI Client, or the web browser, or anyone that
I choose.

Anyone can advise me on which libraries should I use or should I study to
investigate to achieve my goal.

greetings in advance and I hope you can help me.