Where's KDevelop 4's Automake Manager?

Konstantin Karganov karganov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 10:30:25 BST 2010

Hi,

from your description it is not clear at all what is your problem.
As I can say, debugging C/C++ programs works quite nice, I use
Kdevelop4 to debug Kdevelop4 itself :)

In case you can't configure specific program startup process you can
always attach to running executable.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin.