Small questions about kdev4

Nicolas Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Wed May 26 22:38:48 BST 2010

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 25.05.10 14:31:22, Leon Pollak wrote:
>> Hello.
>> Several simple questions about kdev4:
>>
>> 1.Each time I press on "debug" button the new "New native application
>> configuration" page is created in the debug window. Their amount seems to
>> be unlimited.
>> What is this and how I am supposed to use this?
>
> That configuration determines how your app is being started. It should
> however not be replicated when you press the debug button in the
> toolbar.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about this:

http://imagebin.ca/view/FOkgD2Py.html

His launch configuration is called "New native application configuration".
Each time you click debug, a new tab appears in the Debug toolview, labeled
with the name of the configuration.

So it's the known issue of tabs accumulating in output toolviews.

--
Nicolas