Small questions about kdev4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 25 13:02:15 BST 2010

On 25.05.10 14:31:22, Leon Pollak wrote:
> Hello.
> Several simple questions about kdev4:
>
> 1.Each time I press on "debug" button the new "New native application
> configuration" page is created in the debug window. Their amount seems to be
> unlimited.
> What is this and how I am supposed to use this?

That configuration determines how your app is being started. It should
however not be replicated when you press the debug button in the
toolbar.

> 2. Each start of kdev4 for me opens the last project, but not the last opened
> files. Thus, I am forced to reopen the files to work on. the kdev3 saved the
> list of files and reopened it. Is this my problem or the feature?

That should work and it does for me here. Does your KDevelop shut down
cleanly? Do you always start the same session?

Andreas

--
"Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."
		-- Marvin, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"