Problems after building

William Frank kibork at gmail.com
Wed May 12 19:29:42 BST 2010

Hi again,
Now I've installed kdevelop on a clean mashine.

This is my install script:
#! /bin/sh
cd $HOME/src/kdevplatform
git pull
mkdir -p $HOME/src/kdevplatform/build
cd $HOME/src/kdevplatform/build
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-O2
-march=native"  ../
make uninstall
make
sudo make install
export KDEDIRS=/usr/local:/usr
kbuildsycoca4

cd $HOME/src/kdevelop
git pull
mkdir -p $HOME/src/kdevelop/build
cd $HOME/src/kdevelop/build
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-O2
-march=native"  ../
make uninstall
make
sudo make install
kbuildsycoca4

After running this script I've got the same error.
After re-running it again without any changes, everything works fine.