kdevelop4 colours in build output

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jun 19 12:05:01 BST 2010

On 19.06.10 11:37:10, net at stonechip.de wrote:
> 1)
> I wonder where I can configure the colours for the messages in the build output tool window.
> For example an error comes up in pink which is not readable on my grey background.

In the KDE color settings module. We're using the system-wide configured
colors for Negative Text, Positive Text and Neutral Text (IIRC, don't have
source at hand).

> By the way, what is the class name of this output modul?

The output window is provided by kdevplatform/plugins/standardoutputview,
the interfaces for that are in kdevplatform/outputview and the code for
the matching and coloring is in kdevelop/projectbuilders/makebuilder

> 2)
> Is there anyone who works on the qmake project manager plugin?
> It was there a few months ago but now it seems to be disappeared

Its dead, its been dead since at least 1.5 years now and looking at the
past 1.5 years it'll probably be never revived.

Andreas

--
You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.