Absolute paths in .kdev4/ dir

Valentin Pavlyuchenko thevalik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 21:00:57 BST 2010

I have a patch that allows loading relative paths and does saving
paths as relative (if inside of project dir).
But there are few questions:

1. Should paths be converted when the project with absolute paths is opened?
I think that should.

2. Another thing: if we will try to open projects with relative paths
in an older KDevelop version, it will cause problems.
I propose to change parameter names in kdev4 file (from BuildDirs to
RelativeBuildDirs and from CurrentBuildDir to RelativeBuildDir).
Old file format will be converted on opening.

Is it ok?
If it is - I will create a merge request.

Best regards,
Valentin Pavlyuchenko