Feature Requests?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:33:41 GMT 2010

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:02:36 pm Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> So your cmake project has no "add_executable"? If it does, then you
> should see the attached icon in the tree. If that icon doesn't exist
> anywhere, then please file a bugreport and attach your project to it (or
> at least the cmake files) if possible as that would mean our cmake
> support doesn't understand your project.

I have a "kde4_add_executable(blackweb ${blackweb_SRCS})" but its not in the
root project dir, its in "src/CMakeLists.txt.

If I add it to the root CMakeLists.txt then I do get a blackweb icon, but then
that breaks my project build. I presume its the sub dir that's confusing the
parsing.

Not this is generated from the std KDE4 Gui app template.

Will submit the project as a bug report.

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home