Feature Requests?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jan 31 13:02:36 GMT 2010

On 31.01.10 20:44:39, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 05:44:32 pm Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Works already - at least with trunk and you'll need to right-click on an
> > executable target.
>
> This I don't understand - what executable target? There's nothing in the
> project tree that looks like that.

So your cmake project has no "add_executable"? If it does, then you
should see the attached icon in the tree. If that icon doesn't exist
anywhere, then please file a bugreport and attach your project to it (or
at least the cmake files) if possible as that would mean our cmake
support doesn't understand your project.

And it simply doesn't make sense to have a "Run..." context menu without
an item on which this could be shown. And the only such item would be an
executable target created by the add_executable() call. For cmake
projects at least.

So you'll have to go through the launch configuration dialog once to
setup your executable until the cmake support is fixed to understand
your project properly.

Andreas

--
Your step will soil many countries.