background parser ignores code inside of an "#ifdef"-block in kdev 3.9.98

Dietmar Hofer didi at atsdev.com
Mon Feb 22 19:34:11 GMT 2010

I am not using kdevelop for compiling and running the project, because it's
for an embedded device with a custom build-system managed from command line.

What I tried so far:
- launch kdevelop from command line after defining and exporting CXXFLAGS with
the needed macro there
- go to "settings->configure kdevelop->environment" and add the flag as variable
there.

I remember that in kdevelop 3 it was possible after defining the flags somewhere
in settings.
Any suggestions?