Custom make manager plugin does not load

Manoj Rajagopalan rmanoj.oss at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:52:30 GMT 2010

Hi,

   I just built KDevelop 4.1.0 on KUbuntu 10.04 and imported a custom
Makefile project. It worked fine yesterday immediately after the build and
install but this morning, at startup, I receive the error message:

   "project importing plugin (KDevCustomMakeManager) does not support the
IProjectFileManager interface"

   Now, the Import Project dialog fails to list Makefile based options. When
I select my custom Makefile project from the  "Recent Projects" menu, I get
the above error message again.

I have KDEDIRS=/usr:/usr/local in my .bashrc (and am invoking kdevelop from
commandline). kdevplatform and kdevelop have been installed to /usr/local.

  I did make uninstall and then built and installed kdevelop 4.1.1 (and
kdevplatform 1.1.1) and the problem still persists.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance
Manoj