Kdevelop 4 Assistance?

Miha Čančula miha.cancula at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:47:12 GMT 2009

KDevelop4 is still in beta, not all things you described exist, and I'm not
using all of its features, so here's a quick answer for two of your
questions:

1) You need the qt4-doc package. Then hold your mouse over a class or
function name, and in the popup should be a link to "show documentation for
QObject" or whatever class/function you want.
11) In this mode, clicking on a function will take you to a definition of
that function (if it is in your codebase, of course).
Most (if not all) code browsing/navigation can be done from links in the
popups that appear when hovering over a function or class name.

Lenoba je mati Modrosti.