Formatting php & c++ in kdevelop 4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat May 30 11:01:47 BST 2009

On 30.05.09 10:16:40, Paul Wheeler wrote:
> I use a different style for my C++ and my php code. Is it possible to set
> this up in kdevelop 4? (I am using svn HEAD from gentoo ebuilds). From the
> source formatter page I can see a C++ in the type drop down but no php/html.

Well, then astyle and/or indent do not support PHP I guess.

> If it is not possible is someone able to point me to the rough area of the
> codebase where I would be able to see if I can add this? It is driving me
> mad at the moment!!

See astyle.sourceforge.net and http://www.gnu.org/software/indent/ for
the two indenters we currently support. The codebase for the integration
of the two is in kdevelop/formatters/. I'm not sure right now which
astyle version we're using there.

Andreas

--
You will be imprisoned for contributing your time and skill to a bank robbery.