KDevelop 4 and autotools

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Mon May 4 23:42:47 BST 2009

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Monday 04 May 2009 17:10:27 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> I have a quite simple question but I can't find the answer on the usual
>> places it seems.  Can I develop my project that uses autoconf and
>> automake with KDevelop 4?  I don't see a way to do this as I could with
>> KDevelop 3.
>
> On the FRONT page of kdevelop.org there is a link to the KDev3 vs. KDev4
> comparison table.
>
> Did you look in there ?

Even if you just told me so, I still can't see it :P  I wasn't even able
to see any kind of download link for the beta 1 release and after 20
minutes of searching and finding no obvious way to download the new
release, I grabbed the SVN version.

I hope we're talking about http://www.kdevelop.org here, right?