SegFault with Kdevelop

Michael.Schmidt at L-3com.com Michael.Schmidt at L-3com.com
Mon Jun 8 16:14:47 BST 2009

Hello,

I am able to debug my application with kdevelop 3.5.4-1 on OpenSuse
10.3.

I'm having a problem debugging my application with kdevelop 3.5.4-1 on
OpenSuse 11.1.  The application runs without any problems, but when I
debug it, the app seg faults.  The frame stack points at my code, but I
don't see anything wrong with the code.  If the app seg faults, it
should print out a stack trace, but I don't see one.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks,
Mike