Cmake and Kdevelop.

S. G. okkaiksikaksi at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:06:53 GMT 2009

I can't manage to put it to work.

 - I've checked "Preprocess and parse included headers into a database (experimental)"

 - I've added as "Code completion database" the path containing the folder Common

 - I've added #include "Common/Compat.h" at the start of a cpp file.

 - I've run "Compile file".

I get:

7:27: error: Common/Compat.h: No such file or directory

Just in case, I've also tried to add as "Code completion database" the whole path to Compat.h and just writting #include "Compat.h", but I get the same error:
7:27: error: Compat.h: No such file or directory

Is there something else I can be missing?

Thanks,

S.