Areas and Working Sets: why?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 22 12:22:40 GMT 2009

On 22.12.09 08:42:34, dyle wrote:
> Is it planned to set up some Wiki or Doc page to show and demonstrate new
> KDev4 features? This would have helped me in the first place. I previously
> googled around before going to this mailing list but had no luck. I know,
> KDevelop has its own Wiki, but I didn't sensed some info dealing with
> issues of this thread here.

Yes, hopefully I get around to some "gettings started" and "this stuff is
cool" guides. Also there are some blogs by me and my fellow developers
(notably milian and zwabel) that are also aggregated to planetkde which
talk about some of the new features.

Andreas

--
Living your life is a task so difficult, it has never been attempted before.