make sometimes fails

Yavuz Mert yavuzmert at lavabit.com
Tue Aug 4 14:25:05 BST 2009

I am also using KDevelop 3.9.94 from openSuse packages and from the error you
wrote it seems like you try to build while a c/cpp file is selected in project
toolview.
That is a stange behaviour as F8 or build is supposed to build the entire
project, no matter what is selected in project pane. "compile file" or similar
may be used for the current behaviour. I think this behaviour will change
before the stable release.
So, for the time being just select the root of the project tree in project
toolview before build.

yavuz