Little c++ parse problem

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 12:53:52 BST 2008

On 17.09.08 11:09:49, BogDan Vatra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found a little problem with c++ parser. If I open a file the below
> code kdevelop say "Build-manager did not return an include path"

Is this a CMake project? If not the error message is simply correct
because the buildsystem plugin doesn't provide the needed information
for the parser to work correctly. Unfortunately we only have cmake
support in a state that allows to do this.

Andreas

--
Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.