Little c++ parse problem

BogDan Vatra taipanromania at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:09:49 BST 2008

Hi,

I found a little problem with c++ parser. If I open a file the below
code kdevelop say "Build-manager did not return an include path"

[code]
 *   Copyright (C) 2008 by BogDan Vatra                                    *
 *   bogdan at licentia.eu                                                    *
 *   This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify  *
 *   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by  *
 *   the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or     *
 *   (at your option) any later version.                                   *
 *   This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,       *
 *   but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of        *
 *   MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the         *
 *   GNU General Public License for more details.                          *
 *   You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License     *
 *   along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. *
 ***************************************************************************/

#include "aboutdialog.h"

AboutDialog::AboutDialog(QWidget* parent, Qt::WFlags fl)
		: QDialog(parent, fl), Ui::aboutDialog()
{
	setupUi(this);
}

AboutDialog::~AboutDialog()
{
}

/*$SPECIALIZATION$*/
[/code]

Here http://omnidatagrup.ro/~taipan/kdevelop/snapshot1.png is a screen.
This is only a little problem, please don't break the parser it's
works so well !!!

BogDan,