splitheadersource and "normal" split

Felix Homann fexpop at onlinehome.de
Mon Mar 17 15:37:27 GMT 2008

Andreas Pakulat wrote:

>> I don't know why it started doing so.
>
> Because the option was turned on (AFAIK its turned off by default). See
> Project Options->C++ Support->Navigation

Ah, thanks! I would never have guessed this was a project option,
though. It's not very intuitive, IMHO. (I probablyput my thoughts on
this in another mail.)

>> You have to close a file in order to unsplit. That's not desirable.
 >
> Are you talking about the above or about the splitting thats done via
> the window menu?

The second case actually, although I would like a 'unsplit' feature in
both cases.

> In the first case its a wontfix (the feature itself is
> highly experimental) and in the second case its a kate issue (at least
> for KDevelop4) so you should file a wishlist report against Kate.

I see.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,

Felix