splitheadersource and "normal" split

Felix Homann fexpop at onlinehome.de
Mon Mar 17 12:57:27 GMT 2008

Hi,

this morning KDevelop started to open header/implementation files in
different "splits". I don't know why it started doing so.

Even more irritating is that there seemingly is no way to switch this
behaviour off unless you edit the <splitheadersource> section of your
<project-name>.kdevelop file.

Is there a hidden option anywhere?

Another issue I have with KDevelop's split window is that there's no
"unsplit" button/menu entry after you manually splitted the window
(think of Emacs' C-x 0, C-x 1 etc.). You have to close a file in order
to unsplit. That's not desirable.

Kind regards,

Felix