Problem with current dir in debugger

Tue Jun 24 11:37:46 BST 2008

On Tuesday 24 Jun 2008 2:58:16 pm Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > 2. In my case the "Main Program" is not marked (which strength more my
> > suppose from 1) and therefore all its options are grayed out.
> > But even grayed options show the current DEBUG directory.
> >
> > So, what is "Main Program" option?
>
> If you've disabled the global setting KDevelop uses the settings of the
> "active target" in the automake manager. Just open the target config of
> the active target via its context menu and in one of the tabs there's
> the configuration of working directory and arguments availabl

So does this "active target" thing work with other build managers too?
especially custom makefiles? If it does, how do i set "active target"? I know
i can make a directory active (if that is relevant at all).

I now have cmake build two executables and manually change kdevelop config for
each application that i debug.
--
Cheers!
Kishore