Relative Paths

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 14 11:27:57 BST 2008

On 12.07.08 18:00:31, Adelle Hartley wrote:
> I've created a hello world cmake project and checked it into my svn
> repository.
>
> Now when another user checks it out to their /home/them and builds the
> project, it builds the project in /home/me !!!???
>
> How can I make it so that the project gets built in whatever folder it is
> in?

You probably checked in too much from the project. I'm not sure atm how
the cmake templates work, but you shouldn't check in the "build" folder
into svn if that one exists. You need to run cmake on the commandline
after a checkout to produce a buildfolder and setup the path to it in
KDevelop's project configuration to use the build feature.

Andreas

--
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading
this sort of trash.