Compiler Output - Error messages not displayed

Alvin Beach alvinbeach at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:26:30 GMT 2008

I have just been told by a coworker that scilab is experiencing the
same problem. That is, it no longer reports the error message, just
the function where the error occurs.

I know that this has nothing directly to do with KDevelop. However, if
someone could shed some light on what KDevelop uses/does to populated
the Compiler Output, than that might point me to where I can start
investigating the cause of the problem. I am wondering if it has to do
with some 3rd party package?

Thanks,

Alvin