newbie question - How start a project from sratch ?

Pyrosbrother pyrosbrother at free.fr
Thu May 10 11:25:43 BST 2007

hello,

I hope I am at the good place to ask a newbie question about Kdevelop.
Sorry if not...

I run Kdevelop 3.4 with QT4 for my first samples program and now I want
to try to compile a project - let's say Ksudoku because that's the one I
have tried :) - and could not succeed...

I am a Windows developper with MSVC and know how to start a project from
scratch with it. But in Kdevelop I don't know how to do. I have
succeeded by starting with a QSample project to get a new project and
adding my files as needed but here I don't know how to start to get a
Kdevelop project for Ksudoku. I have succeed in cmake and make procedure
with shell so all seem fine with my installation.

Could you please get me the starting point to do this ? or a HOWTO link ?
Best regards,
Stephane

PS : sorry for my bad english - I am not as you could see... I am
french. but I could read and try to understand english tutorial