compiling problem

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 22:27:34 BST 2007

On 27.03.07 20:47:24, iangordon wrote:
> 	Having done a little coding under suse 10.0 I have now installed suse 10.2.
>
> 	Using kdev/c++/qt my code compiled and ran without problems in 10.0 , however
> in 10.2 the same source will not compile but produces this error
> 		 " gmake *** [mygrapbh.0] error 1"
>  with no other explanation! This leaves this amateur programmer at a loss. So
> I humbly approach the fount of all knowledge seeking enlightenment.

Well, without more information we can't really help you there. What we
need to know:

- KDevelop version
- complete output, make sure to enable full compiler output under
  Settings->Configure KDevelop
- if the above doesn't tell you more, run make in your projects build
  directory and tell us the output of that.

Andreas

--
Beauty and harmony are as necessary to you as the very breath of life.