new to KDevelop - compilation issue (Andreas Pakulat)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jul 28 01:27:14 BST 2007

On 27.07.07 23:20:07, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Friday 27 July 2007 21:40:24 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> This problem, and a solution to it is discussed in the kdevelop forum.

Cool, I seldomly look into the forums, not my type of communication (I
hat pull strategy ;)

> Basicaly the solution is to not use white-spaces in the project path, nor on
> the filenames.

Hope you or somebody explained that this is not a kdevelop limitation
(although kdevelop enforces it, IIRC), but a limitation of the broken
autotools buildsystem. Other buildsystems work fine with spaces (as long
as you make sure you quote properly what needs quoting).

Andreas

--
Advancement in position.