Debugger in 3.3.93

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Jan 16 14:25:11 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 16 January 2007 14:48, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 January 2007 13:23, Leon Pollak wrote:
> > Are you sure that gdb 6.1.1. is so old that you can not work with it?
> > There is even no major version difference - the last is 6.6.
>
> Yes we are sure that KDevelop 3.4 requires GDB 6.6.
It was released on 18 of December 2006!!!
It is impossible to update so complicated tool each month!!
Please, note that Kdevelop is in use not only by pure linux
developers, but by cross-embedded developers too! Integration of new gdb will
take me about a week!
And why? It worked fine till now with 3.3.5...

> > Anyway - I am now at 3.3.94 and have the following problem:
> Please update to one of the 3.3.96 binaries. Also available at the website
> (KDevelop 3.4 download page).
Well, my stupidity goes higher and higher - I do not see any new binaries on
the page: http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.4/download.html.
The last mentioned is 3.3.94.
Now I went to the HEAD and found there something named kdevelop-621040, I
suppose it is the file?
Well...Ooops!
Compiled and installed as I always did, but still the old version starts!?
Is this again my stupidity, or something else?

Thanks.
--
Leon