Focus

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Jan 4 13:18:14 GMT 2007

Hello, all.

The very annoying very small thing - while making (F8), the focus passes to the
messages window AND REMAINS there!
Very uncomfortable!
If there are errors and I want to click the line to jump to the error,
I will take the mouse and click the line - so, the focus position is not importand.
But if there are no errors, or the error is in the place I am now editing (90% of the cases),
then I want to continue to edit, but the focus is not in the editor. So, take the mouse for
one click and continue editing...:-(((

Please, can this be changed to leave the focus where it was?
--
Leon