Saving Class Diagram:How To?????

Dr. BVLS Prasad burrashiva at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 20:31:46 GMT 2007

Hi Jens,

            I use the Class Diagram generated using the Project->Generate
Class Diagram.
            I am not sure if it is the same which you are talking about.

            But, I am desperate to have such a class Diagram.
            If what you suggested is different from the One Provided with
Kdevelop Menu Options,
            then could you please give me the steps to generate through
Doxygen.

Thank you.
Prasad.