Can not create project after upgrade to 3.3.6

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Feb 15 09:13:41 GMT 2007

Hello, all.

Please, help with the following: after yum upgrade in my FC6 installation the
kdevelop 3.3.6 was installed.
Then any attempt to run autoconf & Co. produced error saying it needs the
autoconf 2.60 or newer. I found 2.60 and installed.
I also tried to start from scratch and created a new C++ "hello world"
project. The autoconf says:

cd '/Development/Projects/vwtest' && WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5="1"
WANT_AUTOMAKE_1_6="1" gmake -f Makefile.cvs &&
mkdir '/Development/Projects/vwtest/debug' &&
cd '/Development/Projects/vwtest/debug' &&
CXXFLAGS="-O0 -g3" "/Development/Projects/vwtest/configure" --enable-debug=full
&& cd '/Development/Projects/vwtest/debug' && WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5="1"
WANT_AUTOMAKE_1_6="1" gmake -k
configure.in:8: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
configure.in:8: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL If this token
and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow. See the Autoconf
documentation.

As I am totally zero in this stuff and WEB search did not give a bit of hint
(or I do not understand what I find), I shall be very thankfull for any help
here.

--
Leon