Kdevelop and SVN

Kövesdi György kgy at deverto.hu
Mon Dec 10 14:23:47 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am new in Kdevelop.
I just want to create a new project, with SVN control. In the svn server, I
have a newly created, empty repository. Checkout works from commandline.
I select 'subversion' in the 'create new project' menu entry as version
control, and enter my svn repository: 'svn+ssh://myaddress/mydirectory'.
After finish, a small window appears, waiting for something, but nothing
happens. Cancelling this window, another one appears: "Fail to create project
directories on repository", and closing it a "Enter Commit Log Message"
window appears. In the output of tcpdump, there is no svn activity.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks in advance
Gyorgy Kovesdi