Last snapshot

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Dec 4 14:36:03 GMT 2007

Hello.

The kdevelop site contains the new stable snapshot, which is said to be from
the end of November 2007.

BTW, it will be really great to have some mail on the list saying that there
is new version/release/snapshot. I even remember Mr.Amilcar promising
this...:-)) But still...:-)

When I clicked the link "KDevelop 3.5.x download page.", I arrived to the
download page, which has the last snapshot dated as [2007-10-30].
OK, i suppose that somebody made a mistake and intended to type 2007-11-30.
Well, I click on "Distribution Version"->"Fedora 8"... no link to donload the
kdevelop...
Where the binary may be found?

And the last question: the site sais that there is the regression in gdb 6.7.0
and 6.7.1 - don't use it. Does this mean that 6.6, for example, is OK?
And are the 6.7.0 and 6.7.1 suggested for download simply left on error?

Thanks.

Leon