how to get c completion?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 1 14:09:59 BST 2007

On 01.08.07 20:44:21, shizheng wrote:
> Hi,all:
>
> My project is made up of c source files(*.c) and header files(*.h;*.inl).
> I would like to get keyword completion when I wrote new functions,
> but kdevelop only search the active open file for keyword.
>
> Do I miss something or kdevelop doesn't support c completion?

KDevelop uses all project files to find possible completions, however
the parser is made for parsing C++ and has a few bugs. So it may just
happen that it can't parse your C sources, in particular it has problems
with typedefs and macros.

Andreas

--
Afternoon very favorable for romance.  Try a single person for a change.