how to seperate project files from source files in different dirs?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 1 13:45:15 BST 2007

On 01.08.07 20:26:26, shizheng wrote:
> I'm new to kdevelop, so I just can't figure it out that project files
> and source files
> must be arranged in the same directory :( Could you please explain it to me?

Please don't CC me.

Its implemented like that, kdevelop will put 2 of its files into the
source directory and there's  no easy way to change that and also
probably nobody who wants to write the code for that.

I still fail to see the problem with version control systems, you can
even tell them to completely ignore *.kdevelop* and *.kdevses and those
files will never appear in vcs-related gui's.

Andreas

--
If you learn one useless thing every day, in a single year you'll learn
365 useless things.