Could not create language plugin for C++.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Apr 13 12:41:00 BST 2007

On 13.04.07 12:21:43, Nikos Zarkadas wrote:
> I get this message after the last kdevelop build from svn yesterday.
> Is this an error from svn sources or my system need something else?

This tells you that the C++ plugin could not be loaded. There may be
various reasons for this to happen, the most common ones are improper
setting of KDEDIRS when installing KDevelop outside the KDE prefix and
missing libraries of the c++ support plugin. The plugin is in
kdevelop-installdir/lib/kde3/libkdevcppsupport.so, you can check with
ldd if all its dependecies can be found. Also running KDevelop from a
shell and looking at the output it generates might help.

Andreas

--
You will obey or molten silver will be poured into your ears.