debugger problem in 3.3.92

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Mon Sep 25 18:50:29 BST 2006

On Monday 25 September 2006 20:46, leonp at plris.com wrote:
> Hello.
> There is some strange problem in debugger in 3.3.92 - when it stops on some
> breakpoints (was not able to understand what influences) the kdevelop does
> not want to do none of the debugger commands (step over, step, cont...)
> except "cancel". The "gdb" window remains gray, as if program is running
> and i can't stop it (although it is in BP).
> Really do not know how to help in diagnosingthe issue...:-((

Start kdebugdialog. Disable everything except for "kdevelop (debugger)". Run
kdevelop from console, with output redirected to a file. When problem
appears, send me the file. Also, double click on the box on the right of the
status bar -- where debugger status is shown. A dialog box will pop up
telling important information about debugger state. Send the info too.

- Volodya